11/08/2008

GIRL, I LOVE YOU~~~

I met the girl whom I've been thinking of all day long(and all night long Zzz.. :-))today. She's fabulous! Finally I've found someone whom I can speak MY English (sounds wierd doesn't it?~)to. She's one year younger than me while her English is absolutely undoubtedly fantastic~~~ She's the one that I've been longing for since ever.
We do share a lot in common. Especially music, she loves Britpop and Bassanova, which are exactly my preference and what I play. I do look and am looking forward to a oppotunity where I can play my guitar and sing my song to her.
You get really inspired by someone right, extremely excessively. We went to the Christian shop where I was once taken by Ayi and WB, had some coffee and cookies. We chatted a lot, in English, concerning everything. Life experience, hobbies, preferences, the way we learn English, the first impression about each other and blablablabla``` Yes, lovely chat!! A girl loves travelling, a girl who used to be UK for a fortnight, a girl who thinks Edinborough is where she actually belongs to, a girl speaks mixed-English, a girl who eats date everyday, a girl who ... I think I truly love her, from the depth of my heart. Hi 'blonde', can you hear me??
I love your smile, genuinely. Do never forget your enchanting smile, which gets me on the top of the world.

Till later```

A

没有评论: