7/11/2008

Chuffed about my old classmates! But...

Summer vacation-ing...
It has been nearly(or sharply) 2 weeks14days332hours since the moment I came outside the brand new but confusing air terminal. I've always been staying at home with the god's blessing - the air-conditioner. It's toooooo hot outside! :-[ But... what can I do??? (shrugging)

Well, just saw the chats on line, amongst the whole class which I had studied with them for merely 1year of my Year 4 in primary school. They're talking about planning a get-together after 10years, maybe for some of them there are less. It's for sure that I participated in the chatting as a member of them... However, what surprised me is that nearly all of them still remember me! except the one who didn't she was somewhat 'blamed' by other people by saying 'Well I don't...'.
I was fairly chuffed with my friends. Actually I really didn't expected that many people could have remembered me. B-] I love those young pals! Makes me warm!!! Um... (*~_~*) (even though the city is 'WARM' enough, it's crazy~~)
Regarding the plan, it turned out to be much more complicated than I'd expected, and costing also. Go to the harbour called 'Mermaid Ship side' which is farrrrrr... away from the urban area, where we all live. And after that we can KTV, BBQ or do something even crazier. Then the craziest pal book several rooms in hotel there so we can rest untill the next morning.(Who's going to rest?~?) Finally we come back home right after the lunch next day.

It's too much isn't it?~~~
We are just students on campus. I genuinely think that a get-together for us doesn't need to be that kind, however long time we haven't met each other. Lavender(I don't really her Eng-name. But she loves lavender and purple~) one said that a KTV+dinner meeting is conventional, she wanted it to be special. Well, I must say that I don't agree with you though I did like you in secret that years~~ It's quite simple for sure, but it's amazing as well. When you've arrived in advance and hear someone knocking on the door, just keep quiet. The moment is going to be a fantasy when you're just trying to recognize him/her while he/she is quite embarrassed standing still, trying his/her best to know who is who. Isn't is amazing? Absolutely~ And then we do lots of chats, we laugh, telling each other his/her own stories after our parting. I love this sort of atmosphere.
I haven't decided whether to go, but, maybe we should just see how it is going to be carried out. Presumably this is really a trendy one... nonetheless I be increulous of it~~~

没有评论: